Handcrafted in Small Batches in Tennessee
- All designs begin by sketching and carving linoleum blocks.
- Patterns are tested and then created digitally & exposed on a silk screen.
- All designs are screen-printed by hand using AP-approved non-toxic textile ink.
- Textiles are all printed by hand by Bonnie in our East Tennessee studio. Wrapping paper is printed by either Bonnie or her print assistant Beka. Some linens are sewn in our studio, while most are sewn by a manufacturing partner in Lancaster Co, Pennsylvania.
- Due to the handmade process, each product may vary slightly from one another or from the product photographs. Certain ink colors are mixed by hand and may vary slightly if purchased at different times.