Handcrafted in Small Batches in Tennessee
- All designs begin by carving linoleum blocks.
- Patterns are then created digitally and exposed on a silk screen.
- All designs are screen-printed by hand using AP-approved non-toxic textile ink.
- Products are all printed by hand in our East Tennessee studio. Most linens are also sewn in our studio, with some work occasionally sewn by a manufacturing partner in Lancaster Co, Pennsylvania.
- Due to the handmade process, each product may vary slightly from one another or from the product photographs. Certain ink colors are mixed by hand and may vary slightly if purchased at different times.